Thursday, February 17, 2011

Submitted!

Today we were submitted! That means the countdown has begun, and we could be travelling in as little as 4 weeks! That's best case scenario, but it's what I am hoping for! It could really be anywhere from 3-8 weeks; you just never know with Ukraine. I can't believe we are so close!


We also finally decided on a name*, so I will finally share!

It is...



Charles Gabriel! We will call him Charlie.

And I got great news! Sweet little Masha has a family! I was so happy I almost cried. I have thought of her as "my" Masha and I am so happy she'll have a mama.





*Name subject to change at any given moment, and then perhaps back again, based on reason or whim.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Gabriel is one of my favorites. And Charlie.... oh be still my heart its perfect for him! LOVE IT!
    Congratulations on submission!

    ReplyDelete